Thursday, May 22, 2008

Introducing...

Elsa Violet


She was a quick one, and early, by about 10 days. My water broke around 9:30 Tuesday night, we got checked into the labor and delivery room around 11:00 p.m., and after 3 or 4 pushes, she came out at 1:30 a.m. We weren't ready for how quickly it all happened. Ben had been taking a nap in the delivery room when it was time to start pushing, and he was still trying to wake himself up when she popped out.



We're all home now and settling in nicely. Amelia is loving her new baby sister.



10 comments:

  1. Yay! The "reveal" is the funnest part. She looks cute as a button... actually, she looks like Amelia, and how cute to see her holding the baby! That sibling rivalry won't kick in for at least another few weeks. ;)

    I'm so happy you are all doing well and back at home! Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she definitely looks like Amelia. Maybe you'll have 2 curly heads. I don't know if I can wait 6 more days to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have the Olsen chin! That's all that matters. Great photos! Such a wonderful looking family. And yes the sibling rivalry won't set in for a while and then it will be a regular Jen-Steph situation. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute girl!
    Glad you're home (in your private room) and doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures.
    Amelia looks like she's in heaven with her little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! It happened fast, but I bet you were happy about that!! Sounds ideal-even with her coming early-got your suffering over with!!
    Amelia looks so cute holding her. She seems to favor her big sister in the pictures. Love the name as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! cute cute cute. Glad everything went well and that you're back home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so much like Amelia. I guess they are siblings.:) Glad things are going well. I wish I was there to help you out. At least a good dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    She is so beautiful, and Amelia looks so sweet holding her new little sister. I am so happy for you, and glad it went so well. So happy for your newly expanded family!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful. Congrats on your growing family. What a joyous time...can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! We're so excited & happy for you! Your girls are both beautiful. And congrats on another nephew-- what an exciting month!
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...