Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's a girl! (but I guess you already knew that)

Our new little girl was born May 21 at 1:30 am. I don't have any pictures but you can visualize.

7 lbs. 10 oz.
Not much hair but it appears to be blond
Sarah's chin
No name yet

After some time with the baby, I got kicked out because all single rooms are booked until tomorrow so Sarah is bunking with another new mom.

More to come.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You totally caught me by surprise, I can't believe she's already here. Glad everything went well. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...youre quick to announce!! She came quicker that I expected..probably to Sarah's liking!!

    Congratulations...can't wait to see the little sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! Can't wait to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two! I'm so excited for you. Playmate #2 is on the way soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...