Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Perils of the Lost Jungle!

I'm a bit of a mini golf fan. So when I read in Newsweek awhile ago that one of the top 5 courses (in their opinion) in the country was here in Northern Virginia, I had to check it out. Ben and I went last year, but I really wanted to take Amelia so she could experience "the perils". This course is straight out of Indiana Jones. Surprises around every corner. Monkeys, alligators, spiders, and even Tarzan make an appearance. And a new addition this year...a large tomb that requires you to solve a puzzle to get the door to open. Unfortunately, I just wasn't on my game that day (I claim giant belly interference), although I did come up with one hole-in-one. But Ben took me in the end, and even managed two holes-in-one in a row.






1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to get the list from you. We are also big mini golf fans, especially of courses that have obstacles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...