Monday, July 28, 2008

Emma made this mess.

Sadly, Amelia can no longer attempt to blame her friend Emma for, well, most anything. Our dear friends the Webbs have headed West and are most likely on I-80 somewhere with two happy sleeping children in the back seat. We hope.

Amelia can't seem to keep friends around for too long. Her good friend Ethan moved last summer and then her cousin Anna, and now Emma. Of course, Ben and I have also lost some great friends with each of these moves.

Amelia and Emma became friends instantly and have been inseparable ever since. Sometimes when Amelia would get mad, she would very firmly state "Mom, you need to take me to Emma's house." Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Amelia and Emma...





1 comment:

  1. For your sake, I'm so sad they are moving. I know you guys were such good friends with them. And having your kids find good friends isn't always easy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...