I think she looks like Amelia. Cute, cute, cute!
What a sweet little girl. I have to also comment on the "sister" photo...I think it's hilarious! Both girls are showing such cute personalities.
What happened to her hair? It's gone! She looks just like her old aunts looked like at that age.
Yes, she does have kind of an Uncle Fester thing going on.
I think she looks like Dan! (But in a very feminine way of course!)She is adorable. Babies smiling is one of the greatest things in the world!
I think she looks like Amelia. Cute, cute, cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little girl. I have to also comment on the "sister" photo...I think it's hilarious! Both girls are showing such cute personalities.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to her hair? It's gone! She looks just like her old aunts looked like at that age.
ReplyDeleteYes, she does have kind of an Uncle Fester thing going on.
ReplyDeleteI think she looks like Dan! (But in a very feminine way of course!)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. Babies smiling is one of the greatest things in the world!