Sunday, September 19, 2010

Illustrator

The other day Amelia brought me a picture she had made of a very elaborate treehouse. I thought it would be fun to make a whole book based on her illustration. I bought a blank board book over a year ago with plans to make a fun book for the girls, but it never happened. I figured I would have Amelia make it instead. She decided on all of the illustrations herself and then made them all. I took her drawings and digitized them and then added the text (Amelia helped me come up with rhyming words) and printed them out on sticker paper and attached them to the book.

(Click on each image if you want to make it larger.)













4 comments:

  1. you got to be the most creative mom ever. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my dear....are an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool I wish I could do all that cool stuff.
    Mabe we can do it in north carolina together in 2011 in june.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...