It has been strange to have her gone all day (school goes from 9:10 to 3:50) but I have noticed that the house stays much cleaner. Elsa asks for Amelia throughout the day, but I think she is enjoying her freedom to play with whatever she wants, however she wants.
It's fun to walk home with her every afternoon and hear her report from the day. She usually tells me she had a "really great day" and so far the only things that she has complained about are the fire drills and not having time to eat her pudding at lunch. She has already made a few friends and says "kindergarten is SO much fun." Phew.
There is a courtyard in the middle of her school with farm animals. Elsa loves to stop by and watch the chickens, goats, and bunnies when we drop Amelia off.
Sounds like a great experience. Cael is enjoying Kindergarten also. I am curious as to how many kids are in her class? We have 27 and 1 teacher!
ReplyDeleteFrom the last playgroup, apparently Kennedy misses her too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of uniforms btw!
How can she stand to where a uniform?I know I would not be able to do that.
ReplyDeleteBut anyway it seems like shes having fun!
Naomi