Thursday, February 9, 2012

neglected.

The blog has definitely fallen to the bottom of my to-do list. The past few weeks have been packed with lots of warm weather adventures, which I will post about eventually. I don't know what happened to winter, but some of my daffodils were in full bloom before the first of February.

In less exciting news, I was rear-ended a few weeks ago (very minor incident). The van is in the shop so the rear bumper can be repainted. The kids are thrilled with our bright red sporty Ford Focus rental car. I am not thrilled trying to squeeze them in the back. That car is tiny! I couldn't even fit our big bag of library books on the floor under Oliver's feet. I guess I've been spoiled by a minivan. I mean, I have to physically open the kids' car doors. Ugh.

And at the beginning of the week, our van had a flat tire. Luckily it was in the driveway when we discovered it. And Ben was home that morning and was able to get it taken care of quickly. Did you know that tire warranties are pretty useless?

In non car-related news, I started doing some freelance design work that has taken most of my free time in the past few weeks. Luckily Ben's flexible schedule has made it easier for me to attend a few client meetings when I need to. I'm looking forward to a quiet family getaway at a nearby cabin this weekend.





Oliver. Just because.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...