I'm ready to make this Fall trip to the Finger Lakes an annual thing. The countryside was breathtaking. It was especially exciting because we weren't seeing much color in Virginia yet but the closer we got to New York, the more stunning the landscape became. We enjoyed a few scenic drives near Naples during the weekend and got a few peaks at some of the lakes. I had to restrain myself from pulling over every 100 feet to take photos.
I mean, come on! Look how ridiculous the view was.
We passed this old barn that was screaming to be photographed. And it was for sale! So tempting...
AMAZING!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDriving home from Garden City at the end of September I was wishing 1) that I had a really good camera that could actually capture the colors and that 2) that I could take pictures worth something. So, Sarah, you are HIRED! Feel free to visit Utah next September and you can stay at my family's cabin, the fee would be photos of Logan Canyon. =)
ReplyDeleteMy kind of place and my kind of views!
ReplyDeleteYou should turn these into puzzles. They are postcard or puzzle perfect.
ReplyDelete