Oliver was difficult to manage and threw a tantrum at every turn. He got angry because I wouldn't let him climb into the tank with the rays. Then he got angry whenever I wouldn't let him touch exhibits. The kid can be exhausting to keep track of and keep out of trouble. He set off an alarm at one point because he touched some millions-of-years-old fossil that was behind a rope. I was happy to finally get him into the discovery room where he was free to touch things. He really liked digging in the sand looking for fossils. The girls found some shark teeth to take home.
Watching the rays and skates. I'm pretty sure Oliver was laying on the floor screaming at this point.
Megalodon!
Watching the otters and trying to stay out of the rain. Except Oliver who wandered straight outside and stood in the pouring rain before I retrieved him.
We got to have Jessica's kids come over and play the next morning. Oliver and Maeve had fun reading books together.
Thanks for watching my kids!!! Oliver's fit over not getting in the tank with the rays was a highlight of the trip for me.
ReplyDelete