Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Boxing Ball and more.

Ruby is enjoying her new skill of standing and is pulling herself up to everything and exploring every nook and cranny. I caught her figuring out the stairs yesterday. Ahhh!

I got Ben tickets to a UNC basketball game for Christmas so we headed to Chapel Hill one night for the game. I think we were the only people in the whole arena not wearing UNC baby blue. Oops. It was fun to watch the game though.

The kids made up a game called Boxing Ball one Sunday afternoon. It was pretty entertaining to watch. Ben and I were issued tickets to the game (Elsa "scanned" our tickets as we entered the play room) and each team even had mascots. I love seeing their imaginations at work.

We spent a few hours one Saturday doing a major play room clean up. After everything was spotless, the girls got right to business setting up a store. Which meant pulling out items from EVERY SINGLE BIN AND DRAWER. But I have to remind myself that's what the play room is for. And I'm so glad we HAVE a play room. I got to go shopping in their store and it was pretty cute. They had price tags for everything and they even had a dollar section.

Trying to keep Simon entertained all day long and off of tv and electronics is my biggest challenge right now. We played with shaving cream one afternoon during Ruby's nap. He loved it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...