Thursday, February 9, 2017

My big helper.

Amelia has been such an amazing helper lately. With Ben traveling so much, it's nice to know I have Amelia around to help out. She always knows when I'm reaching my breaking point and steps in to help (which usually means playing with Simon to keep him out of trouble). She is really helpful with Ruby too. She will often step in to help me clean up a mess.

She always makes her own lunch for school and likes to do it the night before. She also likes to set out everything she needs for breakfast the night before which always makes me smile. She always gets breakfast out for everyone else too which is super helpful in the morning. Trying to get all the kids ready and out the door for school is always so hectic so it's nice that Amelia wakes up on her own and gets ready completely on her own.

We attended New Beginnings a few weeks ago with Amelia. I can't believe she will be 12 soon and joining the Young Women! She wouldn't let me take her picture that night so I snapped one while she was looking at the little gift box they presented her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...