Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Valentine's Day

I set up my annual Valentine's Day Tea for the girls on Sunday afternoon. It was so warm that day (up to 80!) so I set it up on the backyard stage. Simon delivered the invitations to the girls and they were so excited. I love this tradition with them and I'm glad they still love it too. I think we might need to graduate to full-size chairs and tea set though! I gave them little gifts this year...some little accessories for their fairy houses. 

The kids made Valentines for school and we put out our Valentine mailboxes a week before Valentine's Day and had fun leaving little notes and treats for each other. Amelia wrote me a sweet note or made a fun card for me every night (she even made a cute pop-up card). I love seeing her creativity. She would usually work on it while I was busy with bedtime battles with the boys. Her notes made me so happy and got me through the long days when Ben was traveling.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...