Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Best husband ever.

I think that everyone should know just what Ben is capable of, culinarily speaking. We had a babysitter Saturday night, but felt like taking it easy with our recent and upcoming trips. So while I was taking Amelia to the babysitter's house, Ben created a fabulous multi-course feast at home for us. This is what was waiting for me when I got back:

A spring salad with tortellini (in an Italian dressing)
Butternut squash soup and warm bread
Lamb chops served with roasted red pepper and artichoke tapenade and a side of wild rice
And for dessert? Creme brulee with raspberries



And yes, it was all delicious. We even topped off the evening with a private round of mini golf (private because apparently nobody else wanted to go miniature golfing when it was 42 degrees outside).

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Ben, I'm very impressed!! Stop it!! You are making the other babysitting co-op husbands look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make sure Korrin doesn't see this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm impressed, I'll make sure Tyler sees this! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...