Amelia was really into this box all day yesterday. She just wanted to get snuggled up in it. She even tried to convince me that she was going to take her nap in it.
Too cute! I love when they get great ideas like that. I got your blog off the Webb's and had to check it out and I love it! You can check out our blog at web.mac.com/jilltski
Too cute! I love when they get great ideas like that. I got your blog off the Webb's and had to check it out and I love it! You can check out our blog at web.mac.com/jilltski
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog via the Maneys. Your little girl is getting sooooo adorable!
I chuckled when I saw her all snuggled up in that box. Jimmy does the SAME exact thing and he calls them either his "nests" or his "spaceships".