Monday, February 18, 2008

For the Grandmas

So I realize this is a blatant "look what my kid can do" video, but really, isn't that what the blog is for? I try to post about other things, but it always comes back to "the kid". One of my favorite things to do with Amelia is snuggle up on the couch with a big pile of books and read. Some days I read the books to her, but some days I get to read my book while she slowly goes through her pile. The other day she really wanted to see what I was reading, and then read it for herself.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, that is seriously unbelievable. She knows all her letters! Where do our kids come from and how come we aren't that smart? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Amelia!! You are one smart little cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little smartie pants! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smartie! And kudos to you for teaching her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...