Saturday, May 3, 2008
Good friends.
Sarah and Ethan came up from Williamsburg for a few days this past week and we had a great time. Amelia was so happy to see her friend Ethan again. She watched for him in the window all morning until he arrived. She cried when he left and throughout the day she kept saying "I need Ethan back at my house"...I think he is a better playmate than mom. Sarah and I were able to have a girls night and met up with some other friends at a little coffee shop near Old Town. We took the kids to the zoo and enjoyed a picnic lunch there while watching the turtles and lemurs and enjoying some great weather. I finally made it to the Dairy Godmother for some delicious custard, after hearing Sarah talk about this place all the time. I've already marked my calendar for the upcoming flavors that I must try. Since I grew up in the custard capital of Wisconsin, you would think I would have checked out this place sooner. We did a little shopping one morning and Ethan and Amelia had fun pushing their little carts around Trader Joes. We really miss you guys and hope for another visit soon!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was us that had a fabulous time! Thanks for the hospitality and great times. We miss you guys too.
ReplyDelete