Monday, April 19, 2010

Cooking Class

Some friends put together a great little cooking class to show a group of us how to make some different Asian dishes. It was so fun. They put so much work into doing all the prep work and we just got to do the fun parts of assembling everything. And eating.

Aren't they pretty?


We learned how to make California rolls and Korean sushi called kimbap.




Minsun shows us how to make Korean noodles.


(Korean noodles...so yummy.)


Pauline shows us how to make potstickers. I finished wrapping up 50 at home and I can't wait to eat them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sending Taryn over to your house for Sushi. Since she is the only one in the fam that likes it. She has asked me to make it, but I just buy it at the store.

    Love the food pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it all looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...