Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

On Wednesday morning I hosted our annual playgroup Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard. We had close to 35 kids and we hid 300 plastic eggs. Do you know how long it takes 35 kids to find 300 eggs? About 30 seconds. The kids had fun and the weather was beautiful.


If you look closely, you can see eggs scattered all over the grass. There are only so many places to hide 300 eggs in our yard. Although, the kids never did find the ones that we hid really well.










Elsa didn't care about finding eggs until I pointed out that there was candy inside. Then she let out an audible gasp.









1 comment:

  1. I love your banner. Did you make it? And I love the pictures of Elsa's face when she discovers that there is candy inside and the one of all the kids gathered at the fence. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...