On Monday we spent the morning at Pirate's Cove Waterpark. In the afternoon we all had dentist appointments. To celebrate a cavity-free family, we drove out to the Loudon County Fair in the evening. The girls loved checking out all of the animals. The goats and sheep were being judged while we were there. There were also a lot of chickens and pigs. A highlight for the girls was getting to ride a camel. While riding, Elsa yelled out "Look at me! I'm riding a camel!" After eating lots of fair food, the main event was the demolition derby.
I seriously want that photo program!! Your pics look totally professional. You should show them to the fair people-maybe they'd pay you to use some. You are truly a natural artist!!
Sarah, these pictures are incredible! What a photographer you have become.
ReplyDeleteReally like these photos.
ReplyDeletehahaha! Milzie must have been in heaven riding ON a camel instead of just dragging one around with her!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!!! I love the girls in yellow with the lemonade!
ReplyDeleteI seriously want that photo program!! Your pics look totally professional. You should show them to the fair people-maybe they'd pay you to use some. You are truly a natural artist!!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are great! I love the vintage effect for something as timeless as the county fair. Very cool!
ReplyDelete