How they kept busy:
Amelia and Ethan recreated Target in our living room. Amelia has spent enough time there to know the exact layout. They enjoyed it so much that they set the whole thing up again on day 2 after we cleaned up the first Target.
Pictured above is the stuffed animal aisle and the pony/Barbie aisle. Not pictured are the baby aisle, book aisle, food aisle, and the checkout station.
Amelia and Ethan also decided to have a rock concert (Amelia on vocals, Ethan on guitar). I heard them getting ready in the bathroom...doing their hair. Amelia picked out her various hair pieces and then Ethan followed suit (picking out a very manly orange headband that a rockstar would wear). I heard Amelia saying "If you're a man and you want to look REALLY handsome, you wear a bow tie." I heard Ethan asking Amelia if he looked okay.
We made birdseed cookies and then hung them up outside the next day:
We also had fun making (friendly) monster pillows while Jonah and Elsa napped:
Friday night involved grilling burgers in extreme heat and cooling off in the pool. There was also a water balloon fight thanks to Ben who worked constantly to keep the supply of balloons going.
May I steal some of these? :) Too fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the bow tie comment... hilarious!! I can picture her in the bathroom giving fashion tips. I don't recall any of us being uber princessy so I'm fascinated by how much she is into pricesses, fairies, and pink. It's adorable!
ReplyDelete