I had anticipated spending most of my time in the kid areas and on the lazy river (being pregnant and all) but I ended up going on almost all of the water rides. I figured if my 8-months pregnant sister was doing it, so could I. I'm sure the baby enjoyed himself. And my adventurous parents were right there with us going on all the rides!
This place was great because Amelia was able to go on a lot of the bigger water slides and rides and even Elsa got to go down some big ones with us. There was one set of big, winding slides that Amelia loved and went down many many times with Naomi. Before she would head up, she would say "watch for me to come out...you will know it's me because you will hear me yelling Wa-hoo! and I'll have my arms up in the air!" I wish I had some pictures, but a camera at a waterpark isn't really ideal.
I did take a few photos with my dad's camera right when we arrived:


(Amelia had no fear and this was the first ride that she went on with Ben...after the initial drop she yelled out "okay, I want to get off!" but then realized it was pretty fun.)

This was a new ride, Scorpion's Tail, which sent you straight down and then looped you around. You started off standing in a little chamber by yourself and then the bottom drops out and you fall straight down. Ben and Abe attempted this one. They also attempted the steep one next to it.

Time Warp!

This was Dark Voyage, Amelia's favorite. It was completely dark inside and you started and ended the ride by going under a waterfall. We took Elsa down this one too. She seemed to enjoy it, although I think she was in shock most of the way down.

Black Anaconda!
No comments:
Post a Comment