Thursday, August 9, 2012

the yards park.


Evenings at The Yards Park are the best. We hadn't been there since our adventure chasing elephants so it was definitely time to return and enjoy the fountains. We started with a dinner picnic and then spent nearly three hours playing in the fountains and just enjoying the warm (humid-free) summer evening. The kids didn't seem to notice when it became dark and just kept playing. The girls made a few friends to play with and Oliver was beyond happy climbing in and out of the water. Stairs + water are the perfect combination for him.


































I took some video but haven't had a chance to upload it yet. In the meantime, here is my favorite video from last summer which included an evening at Yards Park:

6 comments:

  1. Jonah was looking at these photos and asked if he could go there with Oliver. I think we need to plan a visit to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, amazing photos! Looks like you had the place to yourself too! I admire the amazing play athletes you are raising! Those kids can play for hours without complaining. They are pretty turbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I found your blog! I'm so glad you went to The Yards Park and took pictures. We have been talking about going there, but after seeing how fun and beautiful this place is, we will definitely have to do before it gets cooler. Love everything on your blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, could I post this on the Yards Facebook page as a reminder for parents and kids alike to hit the park before the summer ends? It's a great series of photos and I hope you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Drew, glad you liked the photos. We absolutely love yards park! Feel free to post this on the Facebook page.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...