Tuesday, June 18, 2013

simon robert

Simon's baby blessing was on June 2. Ben's parents were able to be there and it was a beautiful day to celebrate our sweet baby boy. Simon has the honor of being named after a truly remarkable person, my dad, Robert (aka Grandpa Bob). Simon is greatly blessed to be surrounded by so many loving family and friends.

I was going to attempt a few family photos with the tripod before church. Oliver would have nothing to do with it.




But the girls were cooperative so I took what I could get.




And then Simon was done.


But Amelia and Elsa were still being cute.




We had some friends join us for lunch afterward and my friend Jessica snapped a few family photos for us. Still not a happy Oliver. And the harsh noonday sun was giving everyone squinty raccoon eyes. It was a typical hot and humid Virginia day.




But enough of everyone else. Let's look at Simon and his handsome seersucker suit. My amazing mom made his little suit and bow tie. It was unbelievably cute.









My mom also made Oliver matching pants.



Maeve was understandably reluctant to hold Oliver's hand after he recovered from a tantrum.


Sleepy.

Cranky.

1 comment:

  1. Simon was adorable and your mom is amazing for making him such a perfect outfit. You all looked great and I'm so happy Simon is home with you! Thanks for letting us share in your baby Simon joy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...