Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Amelia turns 12!

I can't believe that Amelia is 12!!! We had fun celebrating her birthday. She requested ebelskivers for breakfast. She wanted to go rollerskating with her friend Kate so we went to Jellybeans and they had fun skating and playing the arcade games. We opened presents that evening and then we had her requested dinner of Chinese food and birthday cake (a butterscotch trifle). Amelia is amazing and I'm in awe of her creativity and talents. She LOVES to read, draw, write, create powerpoints, organize, play in the mud kitchen, and turn the play room into any number of things from her imagination. She leads her siblings in fun, creative games and is always quick to help with Ruby when I need it. She is such a great big sister and a huge help to me. She has been such a blessing to me as the oldest child. I love watching her grow and learn new things and overcome hard things every year.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...