Monday, February 15, 2010

Failed Valentine

We started off Valentine's Day the usual way...heart-shaped breakfast. Nutella crepes with eggs and bacon.



And we ended Valentine's Day with chocolate. Delicious bittersweet molten chocolate cakes.



But somewhere in the middle was my completely disappointing surprise for Ben. I was all set to surprise him with tickets to see one of our favorite bands, Kings of Convenience, play tonight. Actually, I did surprise him with the tickets. But the show was cancelled due to an illness in the band. So sad.

For your listening pleasure:



We also finished up Valentine gifts for Amelia's teachers. Since schools have been closed forever, the Valentine party was rescheduled for this week. I think I'm ready to be done with Valentines.





And a few more random snow pictures.





2 comments:

  1. The snowman makes Amelia look so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad about the concert, it seems like it would have been the perfect Valentine's date.

    Naomi likes Amelia's snowpants and hat! Your snowman is good and those treats look good because thats what treats are for!

    Love,Naomi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...