We are still loving all this snow...we're going on Day 6 of being snowed in and it's great (as long as we have power). This whole thing has been kind of exciting and jazzed up our February a bit. (Of course, maybe I only feel that way since I know I'll be enjoying the sun of Arizona in just a week.) Ben's work is still closed so it's been fun to have him home. When we start to get cabin fever, we just head out to the snow. We finished up our Valentine's Day cards yesterday, which you can see here. I've been in my pajamas for 6 days and had lots of time for projects around the house. Movies, puppet shows, naps, baking, doing taxes?, reading, crafting...we've got a busy day ahead.
Wednesday, 8 a.m.
(The view out our front door.)
It's like Little House on the Prairie, but in the wrong part of the country. Yes, it's so nice here in AZ.
ReplyDeleteIt's like Little House on the Prairie, but in the wrong part of the country. Yes, it's so nice here in AZ.
ReplyDeleteWow!.. that pretty much covers it.
ReplyDeleteEveryone in Michigan was talking about the "huge" snow that was going to hit us last week on Wednesday. Everyone was talking about school closings and keeping the streets plowed. At work we even talked about whether we would close that day, and our boss gave us all a day off that we could take that day in case it was too snowy to get in or to take off another time if we could get in safely.
ReplyDeleteThing was, it only snowed 6 inches. 6 inches! That's usually nothing here! We've got 40 plows for Ann Arbor alone. 6 inches is what's leftover 2 weeks after a real snowstorm.
I think it was snowpocalypse envy. Everyone in the upper midwest wanted to top your story, but we had to make do with half a foot.
It's okay. I'll enjoy the day off.