Sunday, February 7, 2010

The morning after...

Blue skies today. It's beautiful.


7 a.m. (Thanks to Elsa waking up at 6 this morning, we were able to watch the sunrise.)







3 comments:

  1. That looks really beautiful. It sure is sad you were all snowed in without Ben - but we're glad you're doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you're taking some diana shots...the contrast between the blue and the white would take awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow!!!!!!!! I've just been catching up on your blog. Seriously, I know it may have been a tiny bit scary, but how cool to be part of the biggest storm in 90 years, or whatever the record was! Very cool.

    I'm glad your family is all reunited, and that everyone is safe and sound. And I'm glad you documented the storm the way you did. How cool!

    Your girls are so adorable. I just love them. And I want you to tell me some good places to shop for little girls... They are always so cute.

    Love ya, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...