Friday, February 12, 2010

Wrapping up Snow Week

I'm sad to see our epic snow week come to an end. (Good thing there is a 3 day weekend ahead filled with Olympics, Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, and Presidents Day!)

This past week has been fabulous. This has officially been the snowiest winter on record for D.C. and I'm happy we got to be a part of it. If it's going to snow, let's break some records.

Despite the fact that we're usually out and about a lot, we never got cabin fever. Amelia especially loves being at home. She actually got really mad when I drug her out of the house today to run some errands. Ben finally went back to work today after having a WEEK off due to snow. (Roads are somewhat cleared, but WHERE ARE THE SIDEWALKS?!?) It was nice to have a solid week without any schedule to just catch up on projects at home (Ben even finished the taxes) and enjoy being together.

This is how we spent the last few snow days:

Snuggled up. Reading.


Long bubble baths:




Crafting:

(More on my latest printing adventures coming to the craft blog.)



More baking. And eating.

Homemade rolls and delicious potato and bean soup.


Amelia insisted on making heart-shaped cookies. I obliged.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...