Sunday, February 14, 2010

Paris.

A post about Paris seemed appropriate for Valentine's Day. Because of all the snow, Ben was able to spend an extra day there, which meant he actually had time to explore a bit.

Ben and I ended up in Paris on Valentine's Day a few years ago. Looking at his photos from this last trip reminded me how much I love Paris. And jealous that I wasn't there with him. But he did eat a street crepe for me.

Here are a few of his photos (taken with his phone, so quality isn't so great):









He climbed up the tower of the Sacre-Coeur Basilica for some great views of the city:

















2 comments:

  1. i miss paris. i never thought that i would say that but i do a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff, sniff, sob, sob. Oh, how I miss this place! I've been showing Ethan my pictures when I went. Sad you weren't there too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...