Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trapped.

I thought I should start the shoveling process. The kids really want to go outside and play but they won't be able to move without some sort of path. The snow is up to Elsa's neck.

Small problem. Our porches have no covering so the snow is packed right up to the door. I couldn't get the front door open:



The back door wasn't any better:


I managed to squeeze out through this small crack:




It is so beautiful and quiet outside.




(Saturday, 12:30 p.m.)



Trapped children:



This is as far as I got with the shoveling. And the snow is still falling. Unfortunately, I can't get the gates to the backyard to budge and that's where the sled is. Oops.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy!! I don't remember the last time I saw that much snow! I'm glad you've got the girls and hot chocolate to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are crazy entertaining post. you should be trapped in your house more often. i am glad your enjoying yourselves. i also never knew i was missing something so important in my life as a hot chocolate machine - does it come with a chocolate croissant machine? heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe this. I'm glad to hear your power didn't go out and I want a hot cocoa machine. I guess its a good thing you bought those bananas. But Seriously, OH MY GOSH! Crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...