Friday, January 27, 2017

church nativity play

I was on the committee for our ward's Christmas party. We had a nice dinner and then the primary kids acted out the nativity. I'm the primary pianist so I got to play the piano for it. I couldn't watch the play since I was playing the piano but the kids sounded great. Our kids were so excited to be a part of a nativity play again. It was an annual tradition in the Franconia Ward that the kids really missed when we moved here. Elsa was an angel with the other activity day girls, Oliver was a sheep, and Amelia was Mary (the oldest girl in primary was going to be Mary but was out of town so Amelia got to do it). We threw together a last minute donkey using the kitchen cart (the Franconia Ward used to do that) and Amelia was most excited about being pushed in on the "donkey." We used nativity sets for the center pieces. I LOVE the crocheted set that my mom made for me last year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...