Friday, January 20, 2017

lunch date and evening lake

Ben and I were able to sneak away for a lunch time date one Friday. Our babysitter is homeschooled so she's able to babysit during the day sometimes. I love day time dates. We had a yummy lunch at Neomonde (love all their salad options and fresh pita bread) and then walked around the NC Museum of Art for a few minutes before Ben had to get back to conference calls and work stuff.

The kids got out of school early that day so I took them to Jordan Lake. We had so much fun playing in the water and on the beach, which we had mostly to ourselves. The kids carefully stalked a heron, built sand houses and played in the water for hours. We didn't want to leave so Ben joined us in the evening and brought pizza and we spent a few more hours there. We had to drag everyone away when it started getting dark.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...