Saturday, January 21, 2017
field trip, trunk-or-treat and book character day
The kids had so much fun at our ward's trunk-or-treat. There were lots of fun games and lots of candy. We missed Ben who was out of town for work. Later that week Oliver had his first kindergarten field trip to a farm/pumpkin patch. I got a babysitter for Simon and Ruby so I could be a chaperone. I loved seeing him with his school friends and having so much fun. Elsa and Oliver had Book Character Day at school at the end of the week. We had fun making Oliver's costume (he was Lester from "Lester's Dreadful Sweaters"). We found the perfect sweater at a thrift store and then hot glued a bunch of pom poms on it. Elsa was Hermione. I got to watch the parade at school that morning which was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment