Tuesday, January 17, 2017

First Day of School

Amelia started 6th grade (middle school!), Elsa started 3rd grade and Oliver started Kindergarten. They were all excited and a little nervous. I got to walk Oliver to his class. They have a staggered start for Kindergarten the first week so he only had school on Monday. He LOVED it and has been excited to go back every day since. I drive the kids to school in the morning which is a little crazy with the different start times of middle school, elementary and preschool. They all take the bus home. I'm glad Oliver and Elsa can be together on the bus. Oliver was so excited to ride the bus after watching his sisters ride it for a few years. The first thing he told me when he got home was that the bus was boring, NOT fun. At least he loved everything else. Simon enjoyed torturing Ruby and we had some fun one on one time, but he missed having his big brother and sisters around.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...